A draft speed for everyone
Starting up a league may seem overwhelming, partly because not everyone has the same amount of time to invest in the game.
In order to provide the WebSim Hockey experience to the most people, we have created two start up modes for public leagues: Regular and Fast.
The regular mode is designed for those who have less time to devote to the simulator (5 to 10 minutes per day).
- The first step, the Cities Draft, will take between 5 to 7 days.
- The second step, the Players Draft, will take between 4 and 5 weeks.
- Users who register in this start up mode should not put pressure on the GMs who have access to a computer once a day.
However, the league Commissioner can take control of a team that is taking too long to make its selection, provided that this rule was clearly established before starting the draft.
The fast mode is designed for those who have consistent access to a computer and can continuously follow the league's activities.
- The first step, the Cities Draft, will take between 2 to 3 days
- The second step, the Players Draft, will take between 2 and 3 weeks.
- Users who register to this draft speed should be aware that the Commissioner may draft for them in order for the league to progress more quickly. Consistent availability is also required, day after day, until the end of the entry draft.
Despite the fast draft speed, the Commissioner must establish clear rules before the draft begins.